nursery tour

We are so excited to meet the Baby Girl.  She was due on the 21st, summer solstice, but she must like to sleep in like her mama.  No signs of her arrival.

I thought I'd share her nursery in the meantime.

There has been so much hard work put into it.  Dave stripped all the woodwork and repainted the whole room.  Lots of hand-made touches.

She'll be sleeping in our bedroom for the first few weeks, but her room is ready when she is :)



above the changing table/dresser:
1. laser-cut animals created by Augustina and painted by guests at my baby shower
2. a drawing by me of Smokey: he is the motivation for the woodland creature "theme"
the rocking chair was Dave's when he was a baby

prints from online artists


books keep being added
Cincinnati Love:
1. bear from my mom
2. crocheted rabbit handmade by Augustina's mom
3. Charley Harper puzzle - a Cincinnati-based artist



1. the cat postcards are from our honeymoon to Japan
2. Suppy brought the necklace artwork back from India

1. the wallpaper was in my childhood nursery
2. the picture of the girl reading was in every bedroom of my childhood
(she looked like me as a girl)

we can't wait to meet her xoxx

Comments

  1. So sweet and light! This seems like a color I've been seeking for our living room - what paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so calm...yes, what paint did you use on the walls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dieing to know what the paint color is! I have been looking for a color like this for ages :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - thank you for the nice comments. The paint is a very light yellow, really an off-white.

    http://m.benjaminmoore.com/paint-colors/color/milkyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am using your nursery as inspiration for my own :)
      From Canada, Jenn

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts