I thought I'd share her nursery in the meantime.
There has been so much hard work put into it. Dave stripped all the woodwork and repainted the whole room. Lots of hand-made touches.
She'll be sleeping in our bedroom for the first few weeks, but her room is ready when she is :)
|above the changing table/dresser:|
1. laser-cut animals created by Augustina and painted by guests at my baby shower
2. a drawing by me of Smokey: he is the motivation for the woodland creature "theme"
|the rocking chair was Dave's when he was a baby|
|prints from online artists|
|books keep being added|
1. bear from my mom
2. crocheted rabbit handmade by Augustina's mom
3. Charley Harper puzzle - a Cincinnati-based artist
|1. the cat postcards are from our honeymoon to Japan|
2. Suppy brought the necklace artwork back from India
|1. the wallpaper was in my childhood nursery|
2. the picture of the girl reading was in every bedroom of my childhood
(she looked like me as a girl)
|we can't wait to meet her xoxx|